Designed and MADE BY IMMIGRANTS (See THE MAKERS)
Comfortable slippers are non-negotiable for winding down at the end of the day. This pair of tactile home shoes are no compromise as they look utterly chic on men and women alike while there’s no competition in terms of comfort.
They are entirely hand-crafted by immigrants and refugees in Spain with vivid teal plush suede, hand-stitched in contrast green, detailed with the brand scarab charm and to be worn by a person with a social conscience and a strong sense of humanitarianism.
- Limited Edition of 54 pairs
- Tactile vivid teal plush suede
- Designed in Paris and fully handmade in Spain
- Comes with dustbag
- Not suitable for walking outdoor as they don’t have an outsole.
- Furry insole not included.